01 June 2010

A little dwelling

After spending countless yours bored I walked outside to explore the land that I was at. And while wandering around I thought it would be cute to make this:

How old am I again? Making little houses (which I like to believe cute little fairies dwell in)? But it was kind of fun and cute and I liked the idea of little fairy houses.

Well my sewing machine is currently not functioning properly due to it's old age (I believe it is older than me) and the fact that I think it's been used more in the past year than in the previous year. Of course it's when I have several projects waiting for me to start and an order I have to work on. Yes, an order! I made a yoga mat carrier which I hope to show you guys pictures of, but at the moment my mom took it with her on a trip before I could get a decent picture. I'm so excited! Except I haven't been able to get to it due to my sewing machine not working :/


Well anyways, have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment