21 June 2010

Ribbon Necklace

So after weeks of not posting anything I am finally back. My sewing machine hasn't been working (and still isn't) and I have just been low on ideas lately although I have been working on a few hings that I haven't been able to take pictures of. But I will try to post more often. Sorry for neglecting you my little blog.

Anyways on to my project! The thing I love about ribbon is the possibilities are endless. So I came up with his little rose ribbon necklace:

The roses were a pain to sew on. Unfortunatley two little needles will not be in use any longer. But with some string and hot glue I got them secured on.

I tied a ribbon in the back so I can wear it long

or short

(like my little model pose ;) )


So there it is. The only problem is the roses tend to go down to the middle. Any ideas so they will stay on the side?

No comments:

Post a Comment